Old December 22nd 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Thanks K7DYY...

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 22 Dec 2006 02:46:43 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
The answer... the chip is most often used for gates and CVAs, not
compressors. Didn't I tell you to do your research?

Haha, I wish Frank lived down the road from me. He'd probably help me
make a clean sounding station. (clean is best imo)

Just make friends with the sound jock at your local dance hall. I ran
sound for a couple years and learned about ten times more about audio
than I did in college. I also drank about ten times more than I did in
college..... ::=burp=::

Nah, I have two friends that do the portable DJ thing and they don't know
dick about HF. They drink plenty while they're doing it too..I reckon
that's a perk tho.

Do you have a SSB 11 meter station anymore, Frank?

--
Happy Holidays