Old December 22nd 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default No More Element 1

wrote:
On 21 Dec 2006 16:20:38 -0800,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From:
on Tues, Dec 19 2006 6:30 pm

So when you trotted that one out way back when, it really was a
strawman as I described it then. Yet you said it wasn't.

Brian, we have to quit trying to make Miccolis admit to doing
wrong. Miccolis "never" does wrong. He is a morse-tested
amateur extra...ergo, he never has done anything wrong.

Jim certainly gives that impression. I wonder where he got that
rose-colored mirror?

There really isn't anything new to comment on here or to
"address"...It's the hate-hams against the pro-hams, and that's all
that can be said.

In Robesin-Land, everything is reduced to a hostile action.

excuse eveything is reduced to rubble by hostile action

Lennie is still licenseless and unlikely to obtain a license even
under the new rules about to hit the street.

I haven't spoken to him about it, but I think he'll get one. My guess
is he'll start out as an Extra and move up from there.

very likely

but in nay event Len has to right fufill his civic duty as he sees if
he chooses

His attacks are still
anti-Amateur Radio in general and anti-Amateur operators in particular
and will never be any different.

He pokes fun at the things that should be poked at. You, for instance.
And as far as being anti-Amateur, you have done more to harm the ARS
as an insider (Extra), than Len ever could as an outsider.
Congratulations. Your Army Recruiter/Sailor Dad would be proud.

and no doubt steve will keep right doing it

Until his ISP shuts him down...

Brain's too wound up in trying to have ONE friend here that he
keeps slapping Lennie on the back all-the-while Lennie's trying to slip
a knife into his.

Really? More Robesin-Land hostile action reductionisms, I see.

You're just plain wrong. I have no trouble making friends, and Len has
no knife at my back. Do you have any other untruths to tell?

lots of em but he ran out having used them on me today

did you catch robeson saying that THIS is what is doing for a vacation
I really think he should switch to Captial One

And they say that Hams don't have a life... Where do they ever get
those crazy ideas about hams.

Ho hum....

Steve, K4YZ

Gho hum yourself.