Old December 22nd 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default START HERE, MORKIE ,,no steve I will end here Another KB9RQZ Line Considering There's EIGHT Pages Of MorkieSpam Here Today

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 21 Dec 2006 09:07:06 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Well, fatboy, it's been a fun four hours but I have to go out and
do some of the things that you claim I don't have to do...

this what you do for Steve? I enage in my posting aginst for defense
against a clear madman

You post against yourself?

Well...Considering that MOST of your posts actually substantiate my
claims, I guess that you do!

that you would spend your vacations this is sign your realy need to
get a life

Nope.

I had a few days off while the rest of the family had other plans
and Amy worked out the rest of the week.. Out of 200+ hours off, I
only spent 8 of them making fun of your stupidity.

It was worth it.

I supose this sort of must be better than giving the abuse I am sure
you would other dish out to amy and your kids if you spent the time
with them

Hardly, Morkie...We spent quite a bit of time together. None of
it talking about you, but I can assure you I was giggling inside
knowing that you'd have a coniption when you woke up.

I was right.

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO predictable!

I shudda kept flipping pages....

EIGHT PAGES OF MORKIESPAM THIS MORNING!

Whew!

Steve, K4YZ