Old December 23rd 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Demented Otaku Lolicon Board Come Back in the Spring

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Demented Otaku Lolicon Board Will be come back in the spring, but not
on the internet....No if you want to access the Anime Board your going
to have to get a ham licence. Demented Otaku Lolicon board will be on
20 Meter come spring. Since I am unable to put on the internet, then
I'll put it on packet!! Demented Otaku Lolicon Site was shut down after
someone complainted about it and since that time I have been unable to
find a spot on the web for it. So the best thing to do is put it on
packet, no one will be able to complain about it on there. I have a
spare HF lying around and I'll just put it on packet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TODD N9OGL

Imagine my surprise when dad told me I suck dick better than mom.