Old December 23rd 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Radio Slovakia International

Steve wrote:
I just found this on their website:

"Radio Slovakia International ( RSI ) is back on the shortwave from the
29th of October 2006.

We are coming back to the family of listeners from all around the
world, to you, who were supporting us throughout our 13 year long
existence.

Shortwave broadcast will again feature shows about Slovakia in English,
French, Russian, German and Spanish language. Broadcast for the Slovaks
in living abroad in Slovak will also have its firm place among these
language variations.

We are looking forward on your letters, suggestions and reactions."

Sorry if someone else has already posted about this, but I didn't
remember seeing anything about it here.

Steve

This is interesting. I'll bet their listener base didn't follow them to
the internet and to satellite. Hence the return to shortwave.