Old December 23rd 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Al Arduengo Al Arduengo is offline

Default Schedules that are correct?

Greetings all.

I have been noticing lately that what I am hearing on my E1 does not match
what is on the PTSW schedules. For instance right now on 9525 at 0343 GMT
from North Dallas, I hear Voice of Indonesia from Jakarta to Europe.
However the PTSW sched says it is not supposed to be heard until
2000-2100. Right now it *should* be CRI which also corresponds to
Passport 2007 ed. I have seen this on many stations. Am I doing something
wrong? Is PTSW known to be inaccurate? Is there a more accurate schedule
available?

Thanks.

--
"Don't get too wrapped up in dogma. Who knows? When we get to heaven
there might be a Big Buddha laughing at us while we're all running