Old December 23rd 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Al Arduengo Al Arduengo is offline

Default Radio Slovakia International

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 07:09:01 -0800, Steve wrote:

Steve wrote:
I just found this on their website:

"Radio Slovakia International ( RSI ) is back on the shortwave from the
29th of October 2006.

snip

Steve

This is interesting. I'll bet their listener base didn't follow them to
the internet and to satellite. Hence the return to shortwave.

I find this very interesting! And refreshing. I like seeing someone come
BACK to SW as opposed to abandoning it. I will try to tune in.

Thanks for the info Steve.

--
"Don't get too wrapped up in dogma. Who knows? When we get to heaven
there might be a Big Buddha laughing at us while we're all running