Old December 23rd 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] nsarejectnsareject@yahoo.com is offline

Default Battle: The new Sangean DT-200VX vs, the old Sangean DT-200V

wrote:
I have owned two Sangean radios before.One of them was a Sangean
AM'FM/TV/Weather radio I bought from ccrane BULLSHI..ers store in
California.That radio didn't show me SH.T.I sent it back and I bought a
Sangean ATS 909 (or whatever they call that POS) A week later,I sent
that plastic POS back to ccrane in California.y'all,take my advice,,,,,,
Stay the H..L away from all thingys Sangean.Sangean is JUNK!
cuhulin

Nothing, is a bigger piece-of-****, than the Tecsun/Eton/Grundig S350 !