Old December 23rd 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What Albert Einstein said about Radio.

And my little doggy,she has a sixth dimesion/sense too.She hears sounds
outside that are impossible for me to hear and she hits the front
door,barkin her arse off,running back and forth and jumpin on me.There
is NO such ''dimesion'' as ''Time''

Doggy,she doesn't know anything about ''Time''.Dogs are much,much
smarter than us humans can ever pretend to be.She sure does know when
she wants (''Time'') to hump my right leg though.
cuhulin