Old December 23rd 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
julian814 julian814 is offline

Default Older ARRL Handbooks

Well, after much hair pulling and gnashing of teeth, I managed to
download the 15th edition of Radio Handbook last night. No straight
receivers that use tubes, though. Going to have to look at the math
section to see if there's some way I can work up a schematic of my own.
Thing is, math isn't my strong suit.

Also going to have a look at some of the older books. If worse comes to
worst, I know of a few places online where I can buy the tube that are
in the schematics I do have.

Ralph