Old December 23rd 06, 10:08 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The fastest way to destroy ham radio is to eliminate the CW requirement.

In article . com,
"sapper" wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

Snip Trolling crap

SC

so what are you SC,a fortune teller,soothsayer,prophet or what? I
have been studying the code for a while now and I know all the
letters and everything but I am very slow with it yet. My goal has
been to take the code test in January,I have already passed the tech
and general tests.But I gotta tell you,all the crap from guys like
you have really been a turn off.

Snip

Put the idiots in the kill file. Don't waste your time reading them.

Good luck with with the license testing. Have fun with the hobby code,
phone, digital, and slow scan TV. Ignore the idiots on the air along
with the idiots in the news groups.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California