Old December 23rd 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dead of night dead of night is offline

Default Is this the best way to set up my reel antenna for my 7600GR?

Hi. I've completely unspooled the antenna that came in the box with my
7600GR, clipped and hung it outside on my roof, and taped the wire
against the outside wall. The wire then comes inside the window and
clips to the telescoping antenna attached to my radio. Is this the
best way to make use of the spool antenna? I just want to give myself
the best reception possible with the gear that came in my box.