Old December 24th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Both Sensitive and Selective Radio Receiver for FM BroadcastBand.

Michael Black wrote:
So you get a car radio, and get or make a power supply to run it,
and that's going to beat a lot of radios. And it will be pretty
cheap, since you can get plenty of car radios at garage sales and
the like.
Michael

Michael:

I have a couple of very expensive car radios here, digital and were
quite good at reception of stations when in service (but were replaced
with even more expensive models)

Both have plugs on the back which apparently contain power, antenna,
etc. connections--my question is, how can I get a schematic to show what
pin of the connector goes to what? And, do you know of a source where I
can get a mating connector to plug into them, or is a auto wrecking yard
my only choice?

JS