Old December 25th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default The "Code Wars"...It's Done...Now Where?

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
6...
"KH6HZ" wrote in

Amateur radio is a dead hobby.

No, it isn't, and won't be dying either. Perhaps your definition of
Ham Radio is fading away - a definition that I would guess where rank is
measured by how fast a person can send and recieve Morse code.

I believe that the last generation of hams in the USA has already been
born, and it has nothing to do with how fast they can send beeps.

Radio is no longer magic to young people, and magic is what made it worth
the effort.

73, de Hans, K0HB
Past Grand Master Magician

I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Dee, N8UZE