Old December 25th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sutor78 Sutor78 is offline

Default Barium Titanate powder problems

I need to find a binding for barium titanate powder. I think to use
a silicon glue as binding but I don’t know in what proportion .
I am interested too to not very difficult alternatives i.e. to use
other binding , different from silicon , to make compact bariun
titanate powder.
Besides I have found for liquid silicon glue a relative dielectric
constant of about 11 . When silicon became rigid it decrease?

Thanks

-----
This article posted from the web-interface to the Internet Partners news
server (news.ipinc.net), Portland's full-service business Internet
provider. Check out http://news.ipinc.net/ for free web access to Usenet
news.