Old December 25th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Dave is offline

Default Barium Titanate powder problems

just what are you trying to do?? there are all sorts of binding agents you
could use depending on the requirements, just about any glue could be used,
but they have different mechanical and chemical properties. probably the
most durable would be an epoxy, but there are also castable plastic resins
like the ones used for hobbyist to make paperweights, all the way down to
simple casein based glues.

"Sutor78" wrote in message
.. .
I need to find a binding for barium titanate powder. I think to use
a silicon glue as binding but I don't know in what proportion .
I am interested too to not very difficult alternatives i.e. to use
other binding , different from silicon , to make compact bariun
titanate powder.
Besides I have found for liquid silicon glue a relative dielectric
constant of about 11 . When silicon became rigid it decrease?

Thanks

-----
This article posted from the web-interface to the Internet Partners news
server (news.ipinc.net), Portland's full-service business Internet
provider. Check out http://news.ipinc.net/ for free web access to Usenet
news.