Old December 25th 06, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
julian814 julian814 is offline

Default Older ARRL Handbooks

After using Google images to track down pictures of 2000 ohm
headphones, I am satisfied that those are what I have. (Eight sets, in
fact.) Found out the one tube is a 6BJ6, not a 6BU6, but it does still
seem usable. Going to ask if I can make some trades with tubesandmore,
so I can find a good home for some of the headphones and possibly get
the tube sockets and transformers I need for my project.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped. Time for me to go do some
math. (Ugh!)

Ralph