Old December 25th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default A New Thread Just For Morkie

wrote:
On 25 Dec 2006 13:39:32 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
Robert Casey wrote:
Back a year or three, there was a thread asking for peoples' predictions
on when the FCC would do no-code for all licenses. So who came closest?
I know that I didn't.

That was N2EY's gig.

He posted about it a week or so ago, but it got buried under the rubble
of the Robesin wars.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Hey Brain....

I HATE to ruin your rants with facts...HOWEVER....

you have nofact to presnt

Sure I do.

Google posting archives.

Your "buddie's" post outnumber mine 15:1.

no steve my posts do not

Yep. Sure do.

indeed I have yet to catch your total the total you admit to even

There's nothing to "admit" to, Morkie.

Your posts outnumber me by far and away.

As Brain likes to say "Google provides"....Boy, it SURE does!

Steve, K4YZ