Old December 26th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default RoomCap Antenna

Sal M. Onella wrote:
Blasphemy ought to have a point -- and I had the misfortune to open

this on
Christmas Night. If you think the OP's assertions are bogus, maybe you
should say why. (There's enough snot being slung around in this newsgroup
for it to be declared an epidemic.)

Very sorry you feel that way OM. Because your opinion matters to me, I
have went to the time and expense of setting up a special support
hotline for you. Just dial the following number:

1-800-call-mental-health

The nice folks there can straighten everything out ...

Regards,
JS