Old December 26th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Jack Schmidling Jack Schmidling is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Ham Radio

This seems like a good time to introduce one of my other life-long
hobbies. In 1955, I accomplished one of my first major life goals. I
passed all the tests for an Amateur Radio License. It was just the entry
level "Novice Class" license but it allowed me to "talk" via Morse Code
to people all over the world with simple equipment that I built myself.

JACK K9ACT