Old December 26th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
julian814 julian814 is offline

Default Older ARRL Handbooks

I'm starting to think I should just settle for that crystal shortwave
set I found on the Antique Radio website. Less headaches.

No idea where to get the coils for the SW-54, so I guess that's out.
Besides, since this is my first real attempt at making a radio, I
should probably go for something simpler.

Going back to Google to see if I can find more on some of the tubes I
have. I keep thinking I should be able to make a regenerative receiver
with some amplification with the two 12AV6 tubes I have.

Ralph