Old December 26th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Landshark Landshark is offline

Default Hey Vin

From: (jim)
Hey Twisty, lived in the high desert of So Cal

and there wasn't much fishing there.

I'm hip. I used to have relatives living in Victorville but they moved
more north a few years ago.

Where

you are in the gulf you are spoiled with the

warm water and all.

Got that right.

Try getting a line wet with

6' breakers at 38f and a stiff breeze blowing

the bait fish in. Gotta be dedicated...

I'm having visions of the Gorton's Fish commercial where they're wearing
rain coats and its Winter. I can fish for days straight, literally, in
rain, wind, etc., but when then the temp drops, forget it. We had 48
degrees a few nights ago (for an hour or two) and we turned the heat on
for the first time in a long time.

Yeah Twist I was in Victorville for four years at George AFB back in the early
80's. What a hole that place was. No fishing unless one wants to put a line in the
aquaduct. F that.

LMAO!!!! I was there for 5 days for the Bronco 40th anniversary. I'll tell you
what Jim, it's probably changed (but still not for the better). All you had to do
was drive for less than an hour and fish Big Bear, lot's of Trout there.

Landshark