Old December 26th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Landshark Landshark is offline

Default Hey Vin

From: (Landshark)

You got that right.

He's possibly

forgotten the frigid California temps

(LOL!!).

Seriously, he does have it good. There is

nothing like a good large mouth or for that fact
small mouth bass, but I've been partial to

Trout and the sport fishing for Yellow

fin or Dorado or an occasional Wahoo when

down south of the border.

Merry Christmas Jim & Twist, Steveo and
everyone else........................

Landshark

No smallmouth bass in Florida except in a few spots up near the top of
the state, but the record largemouths make up for it. In fact, the pros
are predicting the next world-record to come from Fl, Tx or Ca., but the
Ca. largemouth bass are all southern bass. Largemouth bass aren't native
to Ca. at all.

When you're talking gamefish, I like to go after the sails, but
Barracuda, Tarpon and Shark are always fun, too.

All good, you forgot Wahoo, now that a fun one to catch.

Landshark