Old December 26th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Landshark Landshark is offline

Default Hey Vin

From: (U-Know-Who)
When you're talking gamefish, I like to go after
the sails, but Barracuda, Tarpon and Shark

are always fun, too.

What about Wahoo, Cobia, King Mackerel, and Marlin?

Yea, the Cobia are good fishing, not such a great tasting fish (my
personal opinion), Mackerel are good for catch and release (a little
oily for my taste) and the Marlin are just starting to make somewhat of
a comeback in the Gulf waters, but if they have an oil spill from the
drilling planned for the future, we can kiss it all goodbye.

Marlins are ok to catch, but not good eating. I hate spending an hour
to land a fish and you can't even eat it.

Landshak