Old December 26th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
cowboy67 cowboy67 is offline

Default FS: Motorola buyers source guide

I have a Motorola Communications parts division buyers source book for
sale. This book looks like it covers all communications/radio parts
motorola has made. The pages show revised 9/92. So it would be good for
historical data or someone who maybe a collector?

email me with your offers. Highest offer gets it. If I do not get any
offers by 15 January 2007, off to the trash it goes.

Thanks!

Jim
cowboy67111 AT YAHOO DOT COM