Old December 27th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Jack Schmidling Jack Schmidling is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Ham Radio

Jon Teske wrote:

Check the link at 1030 EST Dec 26 it appears to be broken.

Seems to be a problem with low budget web hosts. Good news is it's up
more than down.

I am
interested in seeing it since I was licensed only a short time
afterwards. My ticket issued Jan 56, but test done in 55. I was then
K9CAH so I was also licensed in the MidWest in Wisconsin. I was
13.

Wunder if you know/knew K9CAQ Wayne from Three Rivers Wi.

js