Old December 27th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default GRUNDIG S350DL QUESTION

JRS wrote:
John,

Thanks for the link. I see the tuning issue is not unique to mine.
The only thing I'm wondering is if these radios are wrapped in a
plastic bag or sleeve before being boxed up. The one I have was not
which makes me think someone else owned it and returned it to Radio
Shack.

John

You know, I bought a few weeks back when I got stuck out of town. I
tore apart "the closet" and found the packaging, no plastic bag for the
radio in the box--but I could have tossed that so, that in no reliable
"proof"--sorry I cannot help you more.

While not as sensitive as my commercial receivers, it ain't that bad for
the price--in my humble opinion ... but then, I have gotten used to
stuff made in china

Regards,
JS