Old December 27th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Code Free "It's part of the dumbing down of America," accordingto CDC

John Smith I wrote:
Stefan Wolfe wrote:
... ... So true, Ms. Kott...

Let's demand Ms. Kott learn to do calligraphy, make handmade parchment
and operate an old franklin press, before we license her to be a mag's
editor!

"Let's", "we license"? Are you involved in those things, "John"? Is
there a licensing requirement for magazine editors?

Many things in this country have been totally dumbed down. Ms. Kott is
right on the mark. Amateur radio has been being dumbed down over the
past decade or two.

Then let's see how she feels about "dumbing down."

How do you feel about it? Do you generally find that things are better
after the amount of knowledge required to participate has been reduced?

Have you noticed how much better pro basketball has become now that
traveling is not called?

Dave K8MN