Old December 27th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default steve version of cheer

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
On 26 Dec 2006 09:39:51 -0800, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"

On 26 Dec 2006 09:32:00 -0800, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"
wrote:

**** Skanky of the Finnish Inquisition wrote:
On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:53:02 -0500,
sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
Sure, Wabbit. Keep on campaigning -- you'll win something yet!!
No, your receiving the award of ASSHOLE of the Century is still safe,
asshole.
woger stick
Markie stick to taking your shemale wife's dick up your ass

no she male wife you are the one into shemales woger

No, you MARRIED a shemale.

....and shemales are another of your many peculiar interests, Rog.

, your love
interest of Hal Turner isn't interested in you.

I have no interest Hal I merely hope for your sake and mine he is
serious about offing you woger

Too bad for you he's really after Jews like you, for instance.

What is your problem with Jews, UnWiseman? There aren't many around
here. You'd have to schlep to Wheeling to see any.

You could drive up to the Temple some Saturday (in a car of which no one
cares about make or color) and vent your feeling regarding Jews. I feel
confident that a number of them would take time to discuss the issue
with you.

Dave K8MN