Old December 27th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default So who won the "when does NoCode happen" pool?

John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Dave K8MN

May the unwashed masses of chicken banders forever overload your yagi
with massive bleed over and horrendous harmonics; may they forever coat
your garage doors and house siding with crudely scrawled 10-codes! Let
your children be taught cb-ebonics in school ...

Which yagi?

Most of 'em see the hides of other notorious CB scofflaws hanging on the
side of the barn and give this place a wide berth.

I heard a couple of vanity callsigned newbies on 160m SSB last night.
They were discussing whether the low inverted vee or the low dipole of
one of them was the better antenna for topband. I lump these characters
with the guys who are using a tuner through 150 feet of coaxial cable to
load a 75 meter dipole on 10m. They really don't know what they're missing.

Dave K8MN