Old December 28th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
gil gil is offline

Default Kenwood TS-140s tx output help

I know this rig is not considered a boatanchor but I know there are
many helpful gents in this group with lots of knowledge on radio that
have helped me out before.

My question is, how can I drop the power on my TS-140s? I am all cw op
here and seems on cw its either all or nothing, a slight movement of
the rf slider brings it up to over 100 watts and its hard to control
the lower range. I would like to max out at around 50 watts.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Gil