Old December 28th 06, 11:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Today's News HeadLine via the Voice-of-America-News . . .

For One and All,

Today's News HeadLine via the Voice-of-America-News . . .
VOANEWS = http://www.voanews.com/english/portal.cfm
{ Your World-Wide News Portal To What America Thinks
"IS" News -and- How You Should Think About It. }

Here is the News HeadLine that 'i' have picked for Todays
{ So That Makes It News ! - I mean really Really REALLY News. }

"Former US President Gerald R. Ford Dies at 93"
-by- Jim Malone - Washington - 27 December 2006
http://www.voanews.com/english/2006-12-27-voa23.cfm
* Former President Gerald Ford, who healed a divided nation
in the wake of President Richard Nixon's resignation and the
Watergate Scandal, has died in the U.S. state of California
at the age of 93.
* He had battled pneumonia and undergone two heart
procedures earlier this year.
* VOA looks back at Gerald Ford's life and legacy.
* Related Stories
* * President Bush Pays Tribute to Gerald Ford
* * Gerald R. Ford, 38th US President, Dies

Plus - That Something Extra "In-the-News" by the VOA-News :
"Funeral Plans Announced for Former President Ford"
http://www.voanews.com/english/2006-12-28-voa11.cfm

Very Interesting : President Bill Clinton in 1999 awarded
former-president Gerald Ford the country's highest civilian
award "The Presidential Medal of Freedom" for his efforts to
Heal-the-Nation following the Watergate Political Scandal.

ABOUT - US President Gerald R. Ford -via- The White House
http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/gf38.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_R._Ford
When Gerald R. Ford took the oath of office on August 9, 1974,
he declared, "I assume the Presidency under extraordinary
circumstances.... This is an hour of history that troubles our
minds and hurts our hearts."

God's Blessing Peace and Comfort to His Wife "Betty" Ford
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Ford
They were Married 48 Years and His Family and Loved Ones.
http://www.biblebell.org/lap.html - - - amen, Amen, and AMEN !

Rest-in-Peace Gerald Ford - Amen My Brother ~ RHF