Old December 29th 06, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Edward Feustel Edward Feustel is offline

Default looking for TS930 parts

"Ben" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for all the feedback, it turns out that PLL-unit is bad.
Looking for replacement ...

-ben

w9gb wrote:
"Ben" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

For my TS930 I need two MF crystal filters, type MCF 44.93 MHz (kenwood
part no. L71-0234-05). Can anyone tell me where to obtain these parts ?

-Ben

INRAD has other filters -- such as the NEW TS-930 Roofing Filter
New Year's Day - 20% off sale coming up next Monday !!
http://www.qth.com/inrad/
http://www.qth.com/inrad/TS930-Roofi...ter-Manual.pdf

Try Piexx and get additional functionality!
Ed, N5EI