Old December 29th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default Code Free--CDC had no official part in the statement

Steven wrote:
If there's anything other than politics and Morse code to argue about,
especially in RRAP, it must be all the disgusting garbage offered by
the resident lunatics and the 45-year long rant that would even turn
the stomachs of the gay people they malign.

Certainly you have a thread about the best new gear that became
available this year or the best influence on the hobby.

At least I cannot get these "posters" if I read a printed radio
magazine.

It was crossposted with rec.radio.amateur.policy and
rec.radio.amateur.antenna.
Whether you agree with it or not, there's nothing like an OT post to give
credibility (not) to the poster.
This comment was posted *separately* to the two NGs.
Bryan WA7PRC