Old December 29th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike Chambers Mike Chambers is offline

Default Need Help Idenifying Interference on Voice of Korea Broadcast

Last night was my first night / morning to try to pull in the Voice of
Korea. However, I did not have much success due to some pretty strong
interference.

I am trying to determine the source of the interference (i.e. another
broadcast, or something electrical in / near my house).

I have posted a clip of the audio at:

http://mesh.typepad.com/blog/2006/12...cess_at_f.html

Does any have any idea what the source of the interference might be?
Also, is anyone in the San Francisco area able to pull in Voice of Korea
at 9335 (or any other frequency)?

mike