Old December 29th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks
Andy the Perv Timberlake Andy the Perv Timberlake is offline

Default i punce in agin on hloiday

The Secretary of HomIiness whined like a ****:
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:28:12 -0800, Not Cocksucker Lloyd k'lamed:
TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in AUK, when The Goddess Eris Herself
suddenly made me reply to Andy the Perv Timberlake:
The Demon Princess of Obtusity blathered in a syphilitic rage:
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:30:45 -0500, Wabbit, posting as
, did the cha-cha, and screamed:

ok I back four anoter tuff day on the news grupes it my job tast
is waht I
do so bringit on you loosers
show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as JEW
rendered
phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson
and SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful with the punce
gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving my
spelling do u hav anyting
cognet two say?

Yes. I do hope the FNVW remembers Wabbit for the Edmond Wollmann
Memorial Rubber Xmas Turkey. Chung shouldn't always get it.

Just like you hope to remember how your daddy gives you your xmas
present from behind without K-Y and pressing down on your zit filled
back, no doubt.

Nice fantasy you have there. Did you come up with it yourself, or did
you have to steal it?

Nice admission that it is true.

"Fantasy" = "admission that it's true"? You have an interesting view of
truth.

So do you, you seem to think your lies are the truth.