Old December 30th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
I Love LA I Love LA is offline

Default A very good tabletop radio to buy

On 29 Dec 2006 05:11:15 -0800, wrote:

Hi all:
Can you recomend a very good tabletop radio to buy ?
I need a radio with very good sound (bass and treble),
and I only need FM reception.
What do you think about GE superradio ?
I have a Tivoli model one radio, but I'm disappointed (excessive bass
output).
What do you think about Sony icf704L ?
http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/p...=specification

Thanks

I have both the Eton S350Dl and the Redsun RP2100. They are both
excellent radios for the money. The FM quality is very good. The SW
quality is also good. For SW there are certainly better radios. For my
serious SW listening I use my Drake R8B and my Kenwood R5000.