Old December 30th 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tom Tom is offline

Default Degen 1102 NICE!

Thanks for the tips. I dl'd the cookbook and signed up on the Yahoo groups
site.

I've found out over the past day that the fold out stand on the back of the
radio is rather fragile and is showing plastic stress already.

Tommy B.

"Tom" wrote in message
I'm a longtime sw listener and was surprised at the DE1102 that Santa
brought our daughter for Christmas.

Such a small radio with so many features and great performance all for
less than $70. Hard to believe.

China made, long term durability is unknown at this time, but I'm very
impressed.

Tommy B.