Old December 30th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default No More Element 1

From: on Sat, Dec 30 2006 6:03 am

[in a LONG-winded Sore Loser Diatribe considerably edited for reply]

From: on Tues, Dec 19 2006 6:30 pm
From: on Sun, Dec 17 2006 3:22 pm
an_old_friend wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:

by his tacit admission (and self-praise) never
ever done anything wrong nor ever expressed a bad attitude
(dictated by the Elders of the Church of St. Hiram).

Len, that's what *you* do. Not me.

Len is no Elder of the Church of Saint Hiram.

Heh heh heh...I'm more like good old Marty Luther, he what
hammered up his Theses on the front doors of his church.

Sounds like you have delusions of grandeur, Len.

I'm a Lutheran, sweetums, ya gotta PROBLEM with that? :-)

For all your hundreds of pages of commentary to FCC, they did not cite
any of your
arguments or facts in the recent Report and Order. All you got was your
name in the
comment list, same as me and several others.

"Same as" several THOUSAND "others."

NO problem to me. I got my words in, that's enough.

It WORKED, didn't it? :-)

Tsk, tsk,
was merely some germ plasm when I first
fired up a KW on HF

So what? If I were older than you, would it make any difference?

None. You already act older than me. :-)

But, I "first fired up (a full gallon)" while in the military
service of my country. You've NEVER served in the US military
nor is there any indication you were EVER in the government
of the USA as a civilian.

Yet FCC never quoted anything you wrote, Len.

NO problem to me. ALL my Comments to the FCC are in the public
record. shrug

Tsk, tsk, you are STILL bringing up my 14-page Comment on
NPRM 99-143 that was accepted over 7 years ago...in here,
trying (vainly) to make some kind of negative point about
me. :-)

You want to RE-argue the past? Fine. In future responses
to such demands to re-argue past subjects, I'll just flip
you the bird and write: *F*Y*D*I*T*M* ! :-)

Poor guy, you never did find anything on the ByteBrothers,
did you? :-)

Ahem, seven hostile actions...

I've never claimed such.

You couldn't. You've never served your country in the
military or in the government.

Here's a hint: You could still join the Civil Air Patrol
and "defend our skies!" Why, you might even get to be
an OFFICER! :-) That supposedly worked for another extra.

I don't see you acknowedging your anticode "brethren" here either.

I don't have any "anticode" brethren. I HAVE acknowledged
others who are No-Code-Test Advocates, abbreviated 'NCTA."

I was NEVER advocating the elimination of morse code USE.
If you want to USE a slow, archaic mode of communications
then feel free. Nobody is stopping you.

I'm not responsible for what others post here. Only what I post here.

Oh my, a DISCLAIMER. :-)

You don't seem to want to be responsible for what you post here, Len.

There's NO "condition" on public posting, NO "need" to take
some kind of "oath of responsibility." :-) One posts and
that's that.

Your wanting to go BACK and RE-argue OLD subjects, AS IF
trying to "win" a point you lost back then is NOT in the
area of "responsibility." It's just your sore-head LOSER
kind of attitude...or a thinly-disguised attempt on your
part to make some negative comment about a correspondent
who is against your godly views of amateur radio policy.
What's past is past. Live with it.

Wince Ficus is one story,
is another. Both have
been brainwashed and don't see it (conditioned thinking
leaves that impression on the washed brains).

Not agreeing with you doesn't mean someone is "brainwashed".

Repeating the "directives" from the ARRL and using the old,
trite, tired propaganda (which you DO do) they've spouted
on morsemanship DOES indicate your brainwashing.

It's just another bad decision by FCC.

A good decision.

Not at all.

It is MODERNIZATION of some of the many USA civil radio
regulations.

No, it's just a bad decision.

Oh, my...sipping from the Whine of Sour Grapes are you?

Tsk, the FCC didn't decide the way YOU wanted them to so
now they've made a "bad" decision! :-)

Sounds like YOU are having the "delusions of grandeur"
while play-acting the Ultimate Judge on What Will Be!

The FCC made a decision, announced it, even made the R&O
public (FCC 06-178). That's going to be IT when it goes
into the Federal Register.

The MEDIA NOTICE was posted on 15 Dec 06 and the R&O text was
posted on 19 Dec 06...on the FCC website. It was there for all
to see whenever they could get to that website. Some of us (in
fact, MOST of us) also do other things and don't "live" in the
ham bands nor have adopted some kind of Lifestyle of Everything
Evolves Around Amateur Radio.

I think you're just ticked at being scooped on the Big News, Len.

I think you're just a SORE LOSER. I was away from the house
and computer contact for most of 15 Dec 06. I don't pretend
to be a "journalist" or "reporter." And, if I use data from
someplace else, I attribute to the source, not some cribbing
from another pro-coder's website without mention of the
source.

tried to DIVERT the subject again. One of the basic
parts of FCC 06-178 is the elimination of morse code
TESTING. TESTING, not "use."

The tests should be about what hams do. Hams use Morse Code.

Hams use VOICE and DATA (many kinds) in the majority,
yet there has NEVER been any manual-operation TEST for
those modes.

The TESTS should be what the FCC considers. The FCC is
the regulating agency for USA civil radio, not Miccolis.
The FCC grants licenses, not Miccolis, not the ARRL, not
some morseman.

Now quit being such a SORE LOSER. All your long, windy
negative comments against others are NOT going to change
a thing. Go argue with the FCC. Sue them if you feel
you've been so "wronged" and "emotionally upset."

Well, you *do* make a lot of errors here, Len.

Only in the eyes of some rabid morseman eager to negate
any comments by an NCTA. :-)

All the treaty change did was allow each country to decide for itself.

Radio Regulations S25, not the "treaty." The actualy TREATY
with the ITU was agreed to by the USA many years ago. Gee,
for such a stickler for "accuracy" you sure made a blooper
there! :-)

And once the Morse Code test is completely gone, what will you do, Len?
You won't have anything to carry on about on rrap anymore.

Nor you. Sayonara.

There are plenty of other issues for me to discuss.

And you WILL discuss them, treating this newsgroup like your
own personal blog...including all sorts of subjects that
have absolutely NOTHING to do with amateur radio or even
radio in the generic sense! :-)

Then what will you have to carry on about, Len?

It won't be in HERE, sweetums. The constant WHINING from the
SORE LOSER morsemen may be affecting my hearing. Can't have
all that morsemen WHINING pose a personal health risk. :-)

Jimmie, as ever to you, I flip you the bird and ByteBrothers
famous phrase *F*Y*D*I*T*M* !

4.17934,

LA