Old December 31st 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
tom k in L.A. tom k in L.A. is offline

Default Main Home Radio for Casual Listener

deli i agree with you that the sw07 is cool as hell -- i think it's the
coolest one out there-- how has it held up for you since owning it?
how long have you had it? i was just concerned it might be delicate--
hands down the coolest one though.

On Dec 30, 1:03 pm, "del.icio.us" wrote:
"tom k in L.A." wrote

sw07 is very gizmo-ish.You may think it is "gizmo-ish" but if I had a choice of your three picks I

would take the SW07.
Why? Because I own one and the SW07 version of the Sony sych-detector is
superior to ANY portable/luggable SW radio ever built - period.

7600gr gets nothing but praise.Indeed because the price//performance/value factor is excellent.

And it also has a synch-detector but not as good as the SW07.