Old December 31st 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Code Free "It's part of the dumbing down of America," according to CDC

From: on Sat, Dec 30 2006 5:50 pm

From: on Sat, Dec 30 2006 3:42 am

(snip of wordy rant)

AS IF Miccolis is 'never' wordy... :-)

I like the one where he goes on and on and on about Amateur
contributions during WWII, when everyone know that the gubmn't shut
down amateur radio during WWII. None-the-Less, he goes on and on and
on about it.

He was just cribbing stuff from ARRL publications. shrug

Miccolis wasn't even born until about a decade AFTER
WW2 ended. His source of information is only from ARRL.
Sure as heck can't be from "personal experience." :-)

Jim, would you mind tallying up all of your postings under all of your
screen names?

Thanks a bunch.

Brian, you're asking the impossible! :-)

NOT impossible. He's merely unwilling. ;^)

Ha! He will mumble something about "...I don't have any other
screen names..." and DENY ever using any. We know better and
will have to be Quitefine with that...

Warmest regards,