Old December 31st 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
Steven J. Sobol Steven J. Sobol is offline

Default Merry Xmas Bill Pfeiffer wherever you are

In article , Tony wrote:

In article , truth-b-told wrote:

This newsgroup hasn't been the same since you left us.

Ditto

I guess Nobody is left to Mantain that Site That is a shame

You just weren't patient enough. The newsgroup is moderated, and I
try to push through submissions at least once a day. But I don't
always succeed. I don't consider it a big deal, since I may go several
days between submissions.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.