Old December 31st 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The coziness of DXing

In article om,
"dead of night" wrote:

Maybe it's late at night. Maybe in the middle of the day with a cup
of tea. I'll catch a good DX station and hear something human: two
people talking or perhaps a radio host taking calls from listeners.
They could be talking politics or horror movies. I love listening to
radio. Will it last? There's nothing like a good radio and all the
entertainment available on the airwaves.

It will last as long as you are willing to listen.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California