Old December 31st 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default More Brain Bouncing Blindly

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

I'm seriously converted to Xnews! You might want to give it a try. It even
converted *this* group to hetero (at least I didn't have to see it) ;^)
They can keep changin their names, but Xnews makes pretty short work of
'em.

Hello Mike. I guess you didn't do the BBS thing after all, and have
used "Xnews" to rehabilitate this newsgroup. So what alias have you
been posting under?

As for aliases, why are you still not signing YOUR posts, Brain?

Steve, K4YZ

Am I really anonymous?