Old December 31st 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default No More Element 1

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From:
on Tues, Dec 19 2006 6:30 pm

So when you trotted that one out way back when, it really was a
strawman as I described it then. Yet you said it wasn't.

Brian, we have to quit trying to make Miccolis admit to doing
wrong. Miccolis "never" does wrong. He is a morse-tested
amateur extra...ergo, he never has done anything wrong.

There really isn't anything new to comment on here or to
"address"...

And so Robesin posts yet another meaningless post. Welp, at least we
weren't treated to excrement eating exploits this time.