Old December 31st 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Alun L. Palmer Alun L. Palmer is offline

Default So who won the "when does NoCode happen" pool?

" wrote in
ups.com:

Alun L. Palmer wrote:
" wrote in
oups.com:

From: Dave Heil on Fri, Dec 29 2006 7:33 am

From: Dave Heil on Wed, Dec 27 2006 10:22 am
John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Len, get a ham licence. You might even enjoy it.

73 de Alun, N3KIP

Hello, Alun. Okay, I'll write a letter to the FDA and post it
Wednesday...

I wasn't aware one needed a ham license to purchase and eat ham.

My wife and I had ham during the holidays. He tasted like
chicken...

Best regards,

The thing is Len, you don't need a licence to comment on the subject, but
if you are that interested then why don't you get one? There's no reason
you couldn't get an Extra licence now, so why not do it?