Old December 31st 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Change in ARS numbers Pool - Guesses added 12/30/06 - edited.

From: John Smith I on Sun, Dec 31 2006 10:07 am

Dee Flint wrote:

Dee:

I don't have to point out to you that I am UN-politically correct,
indeed, I take great pride in being so ...

Okay, John, be prepared to be in Dee's "killfile." She
doesn't care for those who are Un-politically correct.
:-)

So, I am going to lay it on you straight. Because you are here in a
male dominated HOBBY--from the get-go, I accept you are probably a bit
"taller" than most women you stand next to. I'd also suspect you
capable of a bit more logic than most women I have ever run across, my
present XYL excluded.

What I have presented to you IS LOGIC. Anything more would be "just a
guess." Fools make guesses when logic avails them ...

This "pool" is basically some nattering among the
morse mavens and/or a means of making nice-nice with
chatty messaging on a subject nobody can accurately
predict. I think it's supposed to be like the hostess
at a party being very busy with nagging everyone to
have a good time. :-)

This is just a means to "belittle" non-CW licensees, I'd expect more
from you--stand away from the "good 'ole boys", now is your chance to
show what metal you are made of ... history is watching.

This "pool" *IS* a means to belittle non-coders. Look
at the past in he Dee is an avowed OOK CW morse-
person. She isn't about to suddenly embrace a landmark
change in elimination of the code test with enthusiasm.

Please pay close attention to what is occurring here. The good 'ole
boys are about their business as usual, no change. Even, at this point,
the FCC has had to throw it "in their face" that the ploy of using CW to
limit licensees will NO longer be permitted.

Absolutely. :-(

Now these hams, who's time has and gone, keep right up with the
insanity--like some alcoholic so addicted to bad behavior, they have
become 'addicted' and can no longer help themselves. These men and
women now need to be seen for what they are. If they hold offices in
amateur institutions or clubs, they need to removed and replaced. They
need to be taken to task, their little control games need to be stopped.
They need to be "put on a shelf, and put away from harming the hobby."

THAT ain't gonna happen, John.

Those mentally-conditioned morse mavens "know what is best
for ham radio" and aren't going to be put away without an
enormous fight to retain their power. Worse yet, they have
supporters who are as mentally-conditioned and will fight
with them. [they also know "what is best" (they say)]

Good grief, I see a "Sunni v. Shiite" continuing "battle"
for the future in US amateur radio. Or make it the
Catholics v. Protestants in Northern Ireland. Constant
fight-fight-fight over "supremacy." Idiotic.

Don't be one of them ...

She will be...and that's no guess or logic. Dee knows
what is best for amateur radio. Anything new or
revolutionary gets placed in her killfile where she
won't see it...after her trying to spank the "kiddies"
who dare speak against her. :-(

LA