Old December 31st 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Your name Your name is offline

Default GeorgeF update

"Bill Crocker" wrote in
:

Anyone besides me find it odd that the Secret Service was even involved

in
this situation? It was apparently an eBay scam, not a threat to National
Security!

Bill Crocker

Would not be odd if counterfeit $$$ was involved.

"dxAce" wrote in message

RF stuff wrote:

So why was he in???? Anyone know?

He apparently was running a bit of a scam via the internet. The Secret
Service
picked him up.

"dxAce" wrote in message

Keith wrote:

On 29 Dec 2006 11:56:13 -0800, wrote:

Any news on George Fetter? I know he spent Thanksgiving in a

Florida
jail and his website hasn't been updated lately.

He is out on bail.

Might be a good time to get some equipment from him cheap. Just make
sure
you
have it in hand before turning over any money to him!

dxAce
Michigan
USA