Old December 31st 06, 10:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] amyotte@personainternet.com is offline

Default I'm getting an interesting, strong station on 2305

dead of night wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article . com,
"dead of night" wrote:

I'm getting an interesting show on 2305. It's usually two men on a
radio show talking to each other. I believe that one is calling the
other on a phone line. They usually speak about how things are going
to get worse in the upcoming year, with more tornadoes, heat waves and
other calamaties. Has anyone else heard it?

Chances are you heard a harmonic of a AMBCB station and Coast to Coast.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I'm pretty sure it was a WCCR station, which would explain why it was
so strong. I thought I heard the names, Randy and Pete, but I'm not
sure.

It is WWCR.

http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_program/ProgGuide.htm

Brian