Old December 31st 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default I think I'm screwed

wrote:
N9NEO wrote:
wrote:
N9NEO wrote:
I made a deal on an apartment today in Rochester, NY. It is only
temporary quarters till I get a house. I'm sure my neighbors are
going to make sure my short but interesting life as a SWLr will
abruptly end. I am hoping that I might be able to do ok with my MW
loop. I will probably put together a LW loop as well.

NEO

You think you're screwed - just look at Art Bell !

Why? What is that Kook up to?

Screwing oriental "young things".

Ah yes, so young and so nice. I spent quite a bit of time in the China
sea area myself. 'Underway for Subic Bay' was our war cry. I was just
a young pollywog - not even old enough to have a drink with Capt'n
Morgan in Pearl - when I set sail. I returned a man, a shellback, a
salty old sea dog was me. Some of those girls were so young we'ed a
been thrown in jail in the USA for what we did to them. Thank Neptunes
Rex for giving us an Island full of those 'young things' but this is
not the place to spin a tale of the lustful drunkin was of a wayward
sailor so I refrain and wish all who gather here a happy 07.
NEO